April 8, 2011

Woo, back to the regularly scheduled blog now!

I cut out pieces for the pink & orange & grey quilt, and I was going to follow this tutorial pretty closely...but I cut out 60 degree diamonds rather than 45 degrees and I was playing around with layout a little...so..which is better: (sorry about the terrible photos, but the layout is all I was after..)

#1 Just like the original. I was also thinking of maybe having them horizontal rather than vertical..

IMG_0379

#2 randomly placed, but altertating directions

IMG_0378

#3 interlocking chevron-like

IMG_0377

Or something else I havent tried yet... (I didnt care for tumbling blocks, or true zig-zags)

1 comment: